200€ / Angler
CATEGORY : Drive & Survive
OPEN : All year
DISTANCE TO LAKE :
From Calais : 250 km : 2h35
Caen : 180 km : 2h
Cherbourg : 300 km : 3h15
- Surface : 27 acres
- Bottom : Mostly made of up silt
- Depth : 0.5 – 5 meters
- Swims : 17
- Anglers : 12
- Carp : up to 60 lbs
- Average : 30 lbs
- Grass Carp : 55 lbs
FIGHTING DREAM is located in the hilly countryside of Picardy in northern France, just a 5 hour drive from LONDON. It is the perfect destination for groups of friends wishing to spend a week on the edge of a lake full of large carp, close to England, and at an affordable price. The site is fully protected by a fence and the owner is often present on-site to ensure the comfort of the fishermen. A supermarket is within 2.5 km and a fishing store within 1 km where you will find showers and will be able to purchase fishing supplies, fishing equipment and bait.
LAKE: This 11 hectare lake has an elongated shape and offers 17 swims, all accessible by car (only 12 can be used at the same time for the comfort of each angler). All swims are made with geo textile and 31.5, a stone which enables you not to slip when getting a start. The lake was created in 1974 and has been open for carp fishing for 12 years. It has an average depth of 2.80 meters and can reach 3.70 meters. The lakebed is mainly composed of gravel and sand.
LIVESTOCK: Many carp were already present 12 years ago. However, a first stock occurred in 2004 (352 fish from 5 to 9.5 kg) and a second in 2009 (485 fish from 6 to 11 kg). Today we estimate the number of carp to over 800 carp and 150 grass carp. Average catch is around 15.500kg. The pond is host to mirror carp (record: 28.5 kg), common carp (17.5kg) and sturgeon (12 kg). Fish is in perfect condition and often brightly colored.
FACILITIES: There are toilets on-site and you will find the showers and electrical installations in the store located less than 1 km away (additional cost)
Accommodation & Facilities
Angler : 200 €
Exclusive Lake Rental : 2760 €
Non-angler : 40 €
TRAVEL AGENCY : 210 €
Check Availability Fighting Dream :
[caldera_form id= »CF56f340fc9f546″]
- 3 Rods maximum to be used per angler – simple hook and leadcore 70cm minimum.
- Braided mainline is allowed but leadcore must still be used.
- Unhooking mats must be used at all times.
- landing nets must be a minimum of 90cm.
- All baits ( seeds and nuts ) must be cooked.
- All fish cought in daylight must be returned immediatly.
- All fish cought at night must not be sacked more than 10 hours.
- Grass carp and stirgeon must be returned immediatly day or night. (no sacking of these fish)
- Tents and bivvys must be green in colour.
- Alway close the gate behind you.
- Toilets must be left clean after use.
- Your peg must be left clean on your departure.
- When driving around the lake please be as discreet as possible.
- Respect the border and boundaries of your peg.
- Respect other anglers.
- Any visitors must park there vehicle on the carpark and walk to your peg.
- No visitors vehicles are allowed on or around the lake.
- Your vehicle must not be used to transport friends around the lake.
- No marking fish of any kind to take place.
- No fires on the ground.
- No cutting down of trees or branches.
- Dogs must be on leads at all times.
- No bathing in the lake or river.
- No using the river as a toilet.
- All rubbish must be taken to the bins provided at the entrance.
- No noise around or on the lake.
- Breaking of any rules will lead to instant dismissle form the lake.