270€ / Angler / Week
CATEGORY : Accommodations / Drive & Survive
OPEN : All year
DISTANCE TO LAKE :
From Calais : 340 km
Caen : 135 km
Cherbourg : 250 km
- Surface : 20 acres
- Bottom : Bottom : sand & silt
- Depth : 1 till 7 meter
- Anglers : 9
- Carp : up to 57 lbs
- Average : 35 lbs
- Koi : 18 lbs
- Sturgeon : 35 lbs
- Catfish : 40 lbs
Created in the medieval period to extract iron, this 20 acre lake presents a stunning view of nature and the most effective condition for carp fishing. It is located in a wooded area, giving a remote, secluded and isolated feeling. Only the fighting of the fish will disturb the calm and serene atmosphere that distinguishes this place. Here you will find the finest specimens of carp, up to 57 pounds!
There had been no fishing until 2011! The first fishing tests were quite satisfactory with beautiful common carp up to 40lbs. However, what we can be sure of is about what carp have been added since then.
The first part of a major stocking programme took place in 2013:
A total weight of 4,500 lbs was stocked comprising carp between 30 and 50 lbs and 10 sturgeons between 20 and 30 lbs. Following on from another stock of 7 carp between 45 and 55 lbs.
Nothing will disturb you ! A few meters away, you will find the necessary structure cleaned-up regularly, including two toilets, two hot showers and a fridge. Also, you have power sockets for charging your electronic equipment.
Located in the heart of nature and on the edge of the lake, you will find three splendid cottages providing all infra-structure necessary for spending a pleasant moment.
From lodgings with panoramic views of the natural surroundings, you can hear the song of tranquility and enjoy the company of small wild animals. Welcome to the heart of the wild life !!
6 / 8 persons (3 bedrooms + 1 double sofa bed)
This is a very spacious and luminous guesthouse. Involved and integrated with a haven of nature in a forested and farming private estate, you may observe deer and wild birds in a rural environment.
2 / 4 persons (1 bedroom + 1 double sofa bed)
With its tent-like structure, its attic and visible beams, it is the most atypical cottage in the field. You will like sleeping in a luxury cabin fully equipped. Full of charm !
2 / 4 persons (1 bedroom + 1 double sofa bed)
With its facade of stone and red bricks, it is typical of homes in northern France. The closest gite from the lake, it is organised as a big living space, with a bedroom on the ground floor that has independent access.
Angler : 300 €
Non-angler : 50 €
Fishermen Accommodation (6 / 8 persons) : 680 €
Edmond / Alexia Accommodations (2 / 4 persons) : 550 €
Exclusive rental of the whole lake : 2200 €
A deposit of 200€ will be requested on arrival and will be refunded the day of departure.
Step 1 - Booking - Deposit
Choose your holiday date, the number of anglers,… For Lake Exclusive, select all anglers (if available). You should make a deposit of 50% of the total amount of your booking. Payment by Credit Card. Your credit card information is not seen by the owner and Carplink !
Step 2 - Balance
Estate lake takes fish care very seriously. So following these steps will avoid any fatalities on the bank and will provide maximum welfare of fish. Thank you to respect.
1. Maximum 3 rods per angler
2. Rods are NEVER left unattended
3. The barbed hooks, braids and dangerous mounts are prohibited. THE MATERIAL MAY BE CHECKED AT ANY TIME.
4. Very thick landing mats are compulsory and will be checked before the stay.
5. All unhooking mats, nets and slings are to be wet before use.
6. Seeds are necessarily cooked.
7. The initiators boats are allowed in respect of the neighboring post
8. For sturgeon, landing net is prohibited. The stall and the photos can only be done in the water with the fish.
9. The fishermen will hand water fish in the best conditions and as quickly as possible.
10. Conservation bags are banned even at night.
11. When holding fish for photographs, never stand to have your picture taken or hold the carp too high above the mat. Support the carps weight with both hands underneath. If the fish flaps whilst holding it, simply bring the fish into your body then place back on the cot, wet the fish up from the bucket provided, and start again. All fish should be returned to the lake using the sling
To preserve the tranquility of all, we have established the following rules which must be respected:
12. Not registred visitors are not allowed.
13. Our friends dogs are not allowed.
14. The use of the radio should be as unobtrusive as possible.
15. Only the lights in individual barbecues are allowed and ground fires are prohibited
16. After your departure sites must be kept clean and in the same condition as your arrival.
17. The fisherman has the responsibility to inform his/her guests about these regulation conditions. Landlors or rentor will not be held responsible for injury, death, damage, loss, delay, cost, expense, or inconvenience arising from fishing misfortunes beyond our control.
18. Drugs and excessive alcohol use are prohibited under penalty of immediate dismissal.
19. Any conflicts arising between fishermen or caused by fishermen will be managed by the landlord.
20. The management takes no responsibility for injury, loss or damage to you or your property
21. The reservation will be confirmed at a deposit.
22. For your security establishment is placed under video surveillance.
23. The position must be vacated before 12.00 and arrivals are at 14h