Angler : 235 €
CATEGORY : Drive & Survive
OPEN : All year
DISTANCE TO LAKE :
From Calais : 330 km : 3h22
Caen : 267 km : 2h50
Cherbourg : 390 km : 4h
Breda (nl) : 4400 km : 4h25
- Surface : 35 acres / 15 ha
- Bottom : thin layer of silt
- Depth : max. 5 meters
- Swims : 14
- Anglers : 14
- Carp : up to 60 lbs
- Average : 28 lbs
- Grass Carp : 48 lbs
CARP’ESSONNE LAKE is located in the heart of the department of Essonne, less than 30 minutes drive from PARIS in a green landscape of 22 hectares, a magic place for practicing our passion, day and night throughout the year. The lake is closed and private and a fishing license (included in the price of the booking) will be issued to fish. Needless to say the tourist attractions of Paris and tell you that you will have no trouble finding supermarket (less than 5 km) and fishing shops (within 15 km)
LAKE: This 15 hectare (37 acres) lake presents depths between 1 and 5 meters where carp and predators swim peacefully. Unfished for ten years before the opening of the lake, it was already composed by fish with exceptional sizes.
STOCK: Today, the stock is composed of strain fish highly aggressive passing the 45 lbs bar with a record mirror carp of 60lbs. Every winter a stocking is done.
FACILITIES: There are dry toilets on site and a lodge with electricity, shower, sink, fridge and freezer.
Click to enlarge images and view more
Angler : 235 €
Non-angler : 40 €
Exclusive Lake Rental : 3100 €
TRAVEL AGENCY : 270 €
Check Availability Carp Essonne :
[caldera_form id= »CF57136d18a4caf »]
1. Maximum 3 rods per angler
2. Rods are NEVER left unattended
3. The barbed hooks, braids and dangerous mounts are prohibited. THE MATERIAL MAY BE CHECKED AT ANY TIME.
4. Very thick landing mats are compulsory and will be checked before the stay.
5. All unhooking mats, nets and slings are to be wet before use.
6. Seeds are necessarily cooked.
7. The initiators boats are allowed in respect of the neighboring post
8. For sturgeon, landing net is prohibited. The stall and the photos can only be done in the water with the fish.
9. The fishermen will hand water fish in the best conditions and as quickly as possible.
10. Conservation bags are banned even at night.
11. When holding fish for photographs, never stand to have your picture taken or hold the carp too high above the mat. Support the carps weight with both hands underneath. If the fish flaps whilst holding it, simply bring the fish into your body then place back on the cot, wet the fish up from the bucket provided, and start again. All fish should be returned to the lake using the sling
12. Not registred visitors are not allowed.
13. Bait boats only allowed, no rowing boats or dinghy’s. Wading or swimming is also prohibited.
14. The use of the radio should be as unobtrusive as possible.
15. Only the lights in individual barbecues are allowed and ground fires are prohibited
16. After your departure sites must be kept clean and in the same condition as your arrival.
17. The fisherman has the responsibility to inform his/her guests about these regulation conditions. Landlors or rentor will not be held responsible for injury, death, damage, loss, delay, cost, expense, or inconvenience arising from fishing misfortunes beyond our control.
18. Drugs and excessive alcohol use are prohibited under penalty of immediate dismissal.
19. Any conflicts arising between fishermen or caused by fishermen will be managed by the landlord.
20. The management takes no responsibility for injury, loss or damage to you or your property
21. The reservation will be confirmed at a deposit.